Gigway is building the local gig platform for creatives. We have a lot of things to design and build to follow our vision, so we’re now introducing an internship within product design.
We’re looking for a student in Stockholm during summer and fall 2020. Remote and on site at our HQ at Skeppsbron 28, Gamla Stan, Stockholm.
Your main focus will be helping our UI/UX Designer and Product Manager in sketching and designing new features, user flows and pages. Preferably you’ve been designing digital products before.
You will be doing things such as:
- Designing new features, screens, components and UI elements (in our Figma workspace)
- Diving into all kinds of user research (and actively advocating user feedback)
- Always being in search to improve the UX of our platform
- Being involved in product and design decisions and taking part in discussions with the Product Manager ant the team
- Helping with everything that’s visual: from WordPress landing pages to marketing and social materials
Yes, this will be very much hands on!
Apply by emailing our UI/UX Designer and Product Manager; Misha Erikov, [email protected]
Shout it out now!